top of page
contact us to book or for more information|
The Calgary Therapy Institute
Trauma-Specific Assessments and Therapy / Treatment Plans
Tickets are not on saleSee other events
contact us to book or for more information
The Calgary Therapy Institute , 755 Lake Bonavista Dr SE #242, Calgary, AB T2J 0N3, Canada
- Psychoeducational Assessments to evaluate for school-based difficulties, including difficulty with reading, written expression, mathematics, and cognitive disabilities.
- Cognitive/Gifted Assessments required for entrance into some Calgary programs (i.e., Westmount Charter School, GATE program) and to provide a better understanding of a child’s learning profile including their unique strengths and areas of need.
- Social/Emotional/Behavioural Assessments and Therapy as many children are struggling with concerns related to anxiety, depression, and other behavioural challenges.
- Autism Assessments for children with developmental delays (e.g., speech delays, difficulties with social communication), an autism assessment may be required.
- ADHD Assessments to explore concerns around level of attention, concentration, organization, hyperactivity, or impulsivity.
- Complex Mental Health/Addictions/Personality Disorder Assessments to explore, document and provide diagnosis, direction, and consultation to other medical, educational, community supports and legal professionals.
- Independent Medical and Legal Assessments for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder including motor vehicle, criminal legal cases, immigration/humanitarian work and expert assessment reports for class action cases.
- Capacity Assessments that provide individuals and professionals insight into decision-making capacity.
- We provide care to a number of groups including, but not limited to: First Responders, Veterans, NIHB, and WCB
for more information please see our team of therapists
bottom of page